Supported Mobile Browsers - Use Chrome for Android / Safari for iOS/iPadOS and then add InfoEx App to the Home Screen on your mobile device - https://www.howtogeek.com/196087/how-to-add-websites-to-the-home-screen-on-any-smartphone-or-tablet/
- Canadian Subscribers: https://infoex.avalancheassociation.ca/mobile/
- International Subscribers: https://international-infoex.avalancheassociation.ca/mobile/
- Swedish System: https://infoex-sverige.avalancheassociation.ca/mobile/
Sign in with your usual email address and password.
Observations entered via mobile app will appear in your normal Chrome laptop/desktop InfoEx Observations at the "Review and Submit" stage or in Workflows.
App should work offline.
- Some Android keyboards don't have a minus sign - workaround is install a different keyboard e.g. gboard - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Ld8m2fe1Y
- Text boxes have restricted usability
- No attachment functionality
- Asp/Elev rose not implemented
Report problems to InfoEx Manager, Stuart Smith via phone or email.
Planned Additional Functionality to be added after Phase 1 is rolled out and stable:
- Submit from mobile directly (no Review and Submit stage required on laptop/desktop computer)
- Add observation template favourite field functionality
- Add control team member entry to avalanche observations
- Add avalanche control extension quick entry
- Add aspect/elevation rose
- Add attachments for photos taken on mobile device
- Add a basic data viewing option
- Add "review and submit" functionality to mobile app