Modifying the baseline information of an existing operation PWL
This document describes how to modify the baseline information of an existing new Operation PWL in the InfoEx system.
An Operation PWL is a locally defined persistent weak layer (PWL) in the snowpack. While PWLs in the old InfoEx system were simply referred to by a burial date, the new InfoEx system requires PWLs to be explicitly defined. This allows PWLs to be tracked more easily and offers opportunities for advanced queries.
Operation PWLs are managed within operations. Operation have full control over the characteristics of these PWLs.
|2.||Highlight the Operation PWL you would like to edit by clicking on it in the list. The row of the selected PWL will be highlighted in a pale yellow.|
|3.|| button beneath the 'Operation PWL' title to open a popup window where you can edit the baseline information for your new Operation PWL (Fig. 2).
The following baseline information is supported for Operation PWLs:
|4.||Click on the Okay to submit the new Operation PWL to the InfoEx system.|
- Creating a new operation PWL
- Modifying the baseline information of an existing operation PWL
- Deleting an existing operation PWL
- Creating a new community PWL
- Modifying the information for an existing community PWL
- Deleting an existing community PWL
Functionality tested by
- Jan. 2, 2014: Pascal Haegeli