From InfoEx Help Information
InfoEx (v3.52.3) was released on 12th Aug 2017.
This release features many enhancements and bug fixes including:
- Introducing system, operation and personal observation entry favourite templates that are not computer specific. PLEASE NOTE that all previous observation entry favourite templates have been reset.
- Implementing the Aspect/Elevation Rose for Snow Profiles (renamed from Snowpack Observation)
- Run list pdf can now be emailed
- Adding explosive shots and results fields to Avalanche Summary observation entry
- Adding Forecast/Nowcast to Avalanche Hazard tab in reports
- Adding a rimed checkbox to grain form entries
- PWLs entered in Snow Profiles now appear in reports
- Updated standard reports
- Enabling a glide avalanche observation to be reported
- Add “unknown” to number and size of avalanches