Map view layer: Time slider
This document describes the functionality of the Time slider used in the Map view of the InfoEx report.
The goal of the Time slider is to control display of the map view information for time breakdowns within the selected report date range. InfoEx reports can be selected for multiple days using the Date Range control.
The time slider is displayed at the bottom left of the map view of InfoEx reports.
- Click on the Operation overview checkbox in the layer hierarchy panel to show/hide this layer on the map.
- Click on the operation name in the layer hierarchy panel to directly zoom the map to its operation area.
- Click on the check box next to the operation name in the layer hierarchy panel to show/hide the outline of its operation area on the map.
- Click on the operation area of an operation on the map to view the operation name.
- Operation overview
- Avalanche observations
- Avalanche hazard
- Snow Profiles
- Field summary
- Weather observations
- Time slider (used for all map layers)
- Additional external information sources
Functionality tested by
- Jan. 2, 2014: Pascal Haegeli