Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A personal InfoEx account will be created for you before you come to the training. You should receive an email informing you that your account has been created. See Signing up for a personal InfoEx account for details.
- You need to bring your own computer to the training. You either need a PC or a Mac with the latest version of Google Chrome installed. See Getting your computer ready for more details.
Getting your computer ready
- Install the latest version of Google Chrome Browser on your computer if you do not have it already
- Visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/ to download the latest version of the browser
- Double click on the installation file and follow the instructions to install the browser on your computer.
- Ensure that your computer is able to connect to the internet via a WIFI. We will provide you with an internet connection at the venue of your training session.