Viewing and downloading charts
This document describes the functionality of the Chart view of the InfoEx report.
The goal of the Chart view is to provide quick access to, and a graphical view of, summarized information. It also allows downloading of the chart and saving the chart view as a report template.
The chart view displays a number of system defined charts. Whilst the charts that appear cannot be altered, the information they display can be user configured.
- Select the date range, locations and data tables you need for the chart you are interested in. Not all charts will display sensible information without appropriate selection parameters.
- Some click on/off configurability is available for most charts in the bottom centre panel.
- Chart size can be altered by dragging the bottom corners. Charts can be re-ordered by clicking on their title and dragging and dropping.
- A zoom function is available by highlighting the section of the chart you want to view in more detail. A reset zoom button then appears to allow the chart zoom to be reset.
- Charts can be printed and downloaded from the menu in the top right corner of each chart.
- Chart views can be saved as a report template.
Managing report templates
- Saving a report as an InfoEx report template
- Modifying an existing InfoEx report template
- Deleting an existing InfoEx report template
Functionality tested by
- Jan. 2, 2014: Pascal Haegeli