Editing the geometry of an existing location using the available drawing tools
This document describes how to edit the geometry of an existing location with the drawing tool available in the InfoEx system.
|NOTE||The method described in this document is only available for location geometries with less than 150 corner points. To edit location geometries with more corner points, see Importing the geometry of a location from a KML file|
Editing a location geometry works the same for all location types regardless whether they are polygons, lines or point. In this document, we use a polygon as an example.
- Location catalog overview
- Location types and symbology
- Location hierarchy
- Adding locations to the location catalog
- Editing locations in the location catalog
- Deleting locations from the location catalog
- Changing the hierarchy among your locations
- Searching for a location in the location catalog
- Viewing photos
- Downloading your location catalog as a KML file
Functionality tested by
- Date: Dec. 22, 2013: Pascal Haegeli