This page lists all of the how-to scripts that relate to functionality that general users have access to.
See Description of user levels for a general description of the users levels of the InfoEx system.
Pages in category "User"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- Map view layer: Additional external information sources
- Map view layer: Avalanche hazard
- Map view layer: Avalanche observations
- Map view layer: Field summary
- Map view layer: Operation overview
- Map view layer: Snow Profiles
- Map view layer: Snowpack observations
- Map view layer: Time slider
- Map view layer: Weather observations
- Modifying an existing InfoEx report template
- Saving a report as an InfoEx report template
- Searching for a location in the location catalog
- Signing up for a personal InfoEx account
- Signing up for the daily InfoEx report emails
- Single page view versus individual tabs for tables
- Snow Profiles
- Snowpack observations
- Sorting individual tables in an InfoEx report
- Specifying the date or date range of an InfoEx report
- Specifying the order of the tables in an InfoEx report
- Specifying the tables to be included in an InfoEx report
- System requirements for use of InfoEx application